Your Choice Your Choice

Needs more player interaction, most of the time all the choices are made for you. I really liked the flashlight bit but would have been better if you had more control over what happens. For a first game not bad at all.

LucidAnimations responds:

Thank you!

Sad Asylum Sad Asylum

Reaaly enjoyed this game. Great graphics and creepy soundtrack. Was going great untill I got the gold key and it would work on the gold door :'( It may just be my browser or something i dunno. Apart from that was very enjoyable.

Cavern of the Evil Wizard Cavern of the Evil Wizard

Vorago Vorago

Meh...

Nice art work and very atmospheric sfx. The plot however was a bit too much like the film/book The Mist. Also not a fan of the in game links. In a game where you have to click everything it's a bit unfair. Got bored with the slow game play and the mini game was a nice touch but just too samey. I have to admit I quit it at that point sorry. Maybe try to keep the "find the item, use the item" stuff more user friendly. The cinematic parts were really good, please don't be preturbed by my criticisms. Just trying to be constructive.

Godlimations responds:

I made this game to actually steer away from "boredom" after many previous trials. I guess that's pretty cool, considering I just need to keep working on and on till I get better, thanks for being honest NewFarOut.

Angelcakes Angelcakes

OMG!!!

Awesome game. I havn't play Revenge Of The Mutant Camels for ages. This brought back some old gaming memories whilst still being a great game in it's own right. Good job!

- FlashGame Source - - FlashGame Source -

A Thousand Thank Yous!

I have searched the web for flash tuts and they are all kinda confusing. This flash is brilliant, plus the links to others site is very useful. Now if only I didn't have a three second attention span...

Night Trap Night Trap

Awesome.

That was great and it brought back some cool memories of the original. This is probably a little better than the original game. Really clever stuff.